Now that the days are warmer and longer, we can’t help but get outside and bask under the sun’s warm rays. Lately, we’ve been longing for more outdoor activities and having picnics (at a distance) to be safe. If you don’t have a park or a field, arrange some space in your backyard, porch or even in the back of your car!
We’ve rounded up all our favorite things to pack for the best picnic ever
7. Happy Hour Acrylic Wine Glasses
8. Fluted Acrylic Glassware
9. Vinglacé Wine Bottle Cooler
10. Mason Modern Melamine 12-Piece Dinnerware Set
11. Olive Wood Rustic Edge Cheese Board
12. Luna Cheese Knives, Set of 4
Last but definitely not least, do not forget to bring food and a few books! You can also support your local restaurants by ordering small bites if you’re short in time.