As I am getting ready for Paris Fashion Week, I want to show you what I pack in my carry-on suitcase. My carry-on is super important to me because I have experienced way too many scary incidents of losing my big suitcases (remember my PFW experience a
If you have been following me, you already know all my beauty products are inside The Daily Edited cases, I have one for my makeup, one for skincare, and even a little pouch for feminine products. I love that you can add a personalized monogram on all
1. A day’s outfit – As mentioned, just in case my suitcases get lost, I will still have an emergency outfit. Here I packed my favorite Chanel Boots (similar here), a comfortable sweater (similar here) and a pair of paper bag trousers (similar here).
2. Valuable belongings – To be safe, I carry all my valuable belongings with me in my carry-on. That includes my designer bags, camera equipments, and the expensive jewelry.
3. My Raw Bar – So I can snack on it on the plane, duh.
4. Light makeup – Sometimes I have to go straight from the airport to a show or a meeting, so I like to keep some very simple makeup in my beauty travel case. My go-to easy makeup
I love that this travel case has to huge compartments. I store my smaller beauty products on the top compartment and put my foundations and eye make up on the bottom zip. Seen in this photo are my favorite Giorgio Armani Luminous Silk Foundation and Fluid Sheer ( for a post-flight glow!). I also bring my Laura Mercier palette and Sulwhasoo Perfecting Cushion if I decided to go for lighter coverage.
5. Skincare – Now that we are all aware that traveling on a plane can be dehydrating; my cosmetic case is packed with hydrating skincare products. I first reached for my potent hydrating products: the Sulwhasoo Vitalizing Cream and the Biossance Squalane Vitamin C Rose Oil. The Cle De Peau Beaute towelettes and Tatcha Luminous Dewy Skin Mist are also handy. I tossed my jade roller in the travel pouch for a quick depuffing (not to mention it also keeps me entertained!).