A scent ties a strong connection to a memory whether it’s a person or a place in time. I think every women should have their own unique signature scent. However, picking your signature is as personal as finding the right foundation shade for your skin. I love changing my scent to match my daily moods, the occasion, or anything I prefer to feel that day although I don’t always wear perfume and I tend to go back to the same perfume. Remember, not all fragrance will smell the same because every individual has their own unique body’s chemical. Spring is one of my favorite seasons. Who doesn’t love all the bright colors and floral scents tingling around the tip of your nose! I’ve chosen my Top 10 spring fragrances I would like to shower in the Spring time!
1. Aerin Beauty Ikat Jasmine: One of my Favorite scents, I was swooned by its pleasant but little exotic type of scent. Long lasting scent but it’s not overpowering and the packaging is one of my favorites. (Jasmine Sambac, Jasmine Egypt infusion, enriched with exotic Tuberose Fleur, Honeysuckle, Tuberrose infusion and Sandalwood.)
2. Joie Folle de Joie: Whenever I wear this scent out I get plenty of compliments. Smells clean and fresh, although it’s not too sweet. (Sweet Citrus, Woodsy Forals, Cognac, Jasmine, Rose, Spicy wood, Leather.)
3. Carven L’eau de Toilette: This one is my newest favorite, it’s slightly light and airy and I love the scent of freesia with that hint of musk. (Italian Lemon, Sweet Pea, Peony, Freesia, White Hyacinth, Wisteria, White Woods, Sandalwood, Musks.)
4. Marc Jacobs Daisy Dream: First of all, the bottle itself calls for Spring! I have all the Daisy collection and this one differentiates with the other Daisy’s because of its fruity & sweetness of it. The original Daisy scent somewhat underlies, however I like the fact that it’s more bubbly & smooth. (Blackberry, Grapefruit, Pear, Jasmine, Lychee, Blue Wisteria, White Woods, Musks, Coconut Water.)
5. Flora by Gucci Gorgeous Gardenia: This smells so feminine! The Gardenia is fresh & subtle and has a light shampoo type of scent. Unique enough to be a signature scent. (Red Berries, Pear, White Gardenia, Frangipani Flower, Patchouli, Brown Sugar Accord.)
6. Balenciaga: Fruity but musky, however it’s not too overpowering and slightly more masculine (as in it’s not floral-y) but extremely chic and crisp. (Carnation, Wild Mint, Turkish Rose Essence, Hemp Leaves, Vetiver Roots, White Amber.)
7. Dior Addict Eau Fraiche: So Springy and flirty! Such an uplifting memorable scent. A hint of citrus gives me the butterflies and this one definitely catches attention. (Bergamot, Grapefruit, Orange, Freesia, Lily of the Valley, Lotus Flower, Pineapple, Watermelon, Grenadine, Sandalwood, White Musk.)
8. Nest Dahlia & Vines: Bring a little glamour into your life! Oh the peonies~ it’s light and loveable with a sexy twist to it. I feel very confident in this! This scent has the perfect mix of floral and greens. (Dewy Daffodils, Peony, Rose, Garden Vines.)
9. Cartier Goutte de Rose: This fragrance has a subtle gentle floral scent with a touch of sweetness when you step into a pretty hotel bathroom. It’s lightweight with a rose scent and you can also subtly smell the musky soap. It’s so simple and elegant!
10. Tocca Beauty Stella: I usually don’t like too much citrus in my perfume but this one has a perfect combination of floral and citrus that instantly puts me in a brighter mood! Not to mention that it’s so refreshing! (Bitter Orange, Blood Orange, Watery Accord, White Freesia, Wild Diamond Orchids, Spicy Lily, Sheer Musk, Sandalwood.)