Every season, so many styles are introduced and lots of new brands emerge. Shopping can be very overwhelming but sometimes we have to be practical and see beyond trends when we purchase things. Here, I listed 5 items that I use season after season. These are quality pieces that will fit any wardrobe.
1. Chanel Two-Tone Toe-Cap Shoes (Affordable here and here) – I am obsessed with this toe-cap style from Chanel. I love the style and color so much that I bought the flats, boots,
2. Celine Cat Eye Sunglasses (Similar here and affordable here) – These sunglasses from Celine are my favorite pair. I love how these sunglasses work on any face shape and the size is perfect! Mini sunglasses may still be trendy but I always comeback to this pair whenever I go out. They’re definitely worth it.
3. Celine Classic Box Bag (Affordable here and under $60 here) I have mentioned in my handbag collection that the Celine classic box bag is one of my favorite designer bags. I remember buying this first before any other designer bags. I love that this bag is so simple yet the structure and the hardware
4. Celine Toe Loop Sandals (Similar here and here) – The Celine Toe Loop sandals have to be my favorite summer sandals. I love how the toe loop is understated and elegant. There’s something about this style that makes any feet slim and sexy. I tried mixing up my pairs by wearing mismatched colors!
5. Chanel Flap Bag (Similar here and affordable here) – Of course I wouldn’t forget to put Chanel on our list. A classic flap bag is a good investment because this style will always be relevant. New colors may be introduced but the silhouette remains. I recommend this bag if you’re looking for a medium sized purse that you can take from day to night.