Happy March 1st everyone! Time flies so fast, I can’t believe winter is about to be over. Soon we’ll be able to wear fewer layers (and bare skin!) but before we get too excited for spring, we all have to bare this transitional month. I asked my team about their current favorites and I think they’re perfect to kick-start your March.
1. Paige London Booties – I recently acquired this pair of Paige London Booties (affordable here) and I haven’t stopped wearing them since then! These boots work well with everything in my closet. I can already imagine the many ways to style these booties. I’ll pair it with denim, shearling coats and teddy jackets (you can shop them here). For something more romantic, these boots will also look good on floral dresses and cozy sweaters.
2. Celery Juice – If you guys have been following me on Instagram, you’ll know how obsessed I am with celery juice. I even packed my own juicer to Paris haha! Too bad it broke but the folks at Plaza Athenee were kind enough to send another one to my room (Merci!). Celery Juice is an acquired taste, it will take time to get used to for some people. If you don’t like celery, try to give it a second chance. It’s really good for your heart and helps prevent cancer cells.
3. Jojoba Oil – “I suffer from extremely dry skin (seriously, my skin peels every day) but it stopped peeling once I’ve used jojoba oil. I read somewhere that jojoba oil is very similar to the oil that the human naturally produces. It doesn’t clog up my pore, it’s cheap, and leave my skin super smooth.
4. Rollerball Perfume – I always find a person’s scent to be quite forgettable. The idea of carrying a portable one has been on my mind for a while until I saw this Issey Miyake L’Eau d’Issey Eau de rollerball perfume It is perfect because I can try the scent before I purchase the whole bottle. I keep it in my purse so I can apply it whenever I remember to.”
5. BOF Podcast: Episode 103 – I recently listened to the BoF Voices episodes and my favorite talk is by the wellness expert, Jasmine Hemsley. She shared the science of an ancient health system called Ayurveda. Basically, the episode revolved around wellness and balance. She emphasized that wellness trends are not one-size-fits-all, we have to listen to our bodies and adjust accordingly. Listen to the podcast as she gives a different dimension on health that’s beyond detoxes, intermittent fasting