For my Friday Favorites, Utah Edition, I wanted to include key pieces and items I wore and used while in Amangiri Utah with Revolve. These pieces I can see easily translate into any girl’s Spring wardrobe.1. Button downs are so easy to layer for chilly nights, and tie up or take off in the heat of the afternoon. I like the camel tone of my Nanushka button-down shirt and tied it above my GRLFRND black distressed denim jeans (similar here and here)2. Bucket Bags are major right now. It is a great investment piece for Spring, but rather than a basic bucket bag amp it up with bold colors or intricate silhouettes. I just got this new Sensei Studio beaded bucket bag. The hand-beaded tassels make it less mainstream and I love twirling it for fun!3. Real Talk: Yellow is everywhere. I read somewhere that yellow rooms make people happy, so why not translate it to clothes? Once I put this Majorelle Nikita yellow dress (similar here and here) on, I automatically feel my mood becomes lifted and I matched with the color palette in Utah (think dark yellows, burnt oranges, and camel tones).4. Okay guys, my not so secret, secret is out… I wear pendant necklaces like no other. I love layering different necklaces especially when I’m wearing a top with a low neckline. This Cinco Dylan pendant necklace (similar here and here) is simple, yet cool enough to wear on repeat.5. Blue jeans go with everything and anything. In the desert of Utah, my GRLFRND Helena step hem jeans provided movement but still looked in style. I paired my Louis Vuitton dad sneakers with my jeans. I highly recommend adding a relaxed pair to your wardrobe. Here are 4 pairs that I am currently loving:
1. GRLFRND Helena step hem jeans
2. GRLFRND Straight Leg Denim
3. AGOLDE Straight Leg Jeans
4. Rolla’s Duster Jeans (under $100)
My team’s picks:1. Sophia: I like these H&M wide leg high waisted pants so much that I got them in two colors (Yep, they’re that great). The wide leg elongates legs and a cinched waist is very flattering for all body types.
2. Kathleen: Ok, I’m kinda really into this e.l.f. liquid matte lipstick in praline (and by kinda I mean it’s great). The texture is great and the color is good for every day use, plus at 5 dollars it’s a steal!
3. Laura: I adore wearing mules with straight leg jeans but wanted to elevate my basic mule this year so I just recently bought these Public Desire snakeskin mules. The clear strap is sick and unexpected.