Striped button downs have always been my go-to. I wear it for all occasions, from lunch meetings to a night out with my friends! It’s not a shirt you only wear to work or job interviews anymore. They’re so easy to style which is why I always resort to a striped shirt whenever I’m in a rush plus striped shirts instantly make you look polished! Below are 10 of my favorite striped button downs of the moment and also how I style my striped button down shirts.
- Madewell Courier Shirt in Stripe
- Glamorous Long Sleeve Button Front Shirt
- J Crew Endless Shirt in Black Stripe
- Play Comme Des Garcons Stripe Blouse
- J Crew Long Cotton-Linen Boy Shirt in Stripe
- Equipment Margaux Striped Cotton Shirt
- J Crew Endless Shirt in Blue Stripe
- Band Of Outsiders Striped Cotton Shirt
- Current Elliott The Slim Boy Stripe Shirt
- Elizabeth and James Emmanuelle Striped Gauze Shirt
Equipment not only makes amazing blouses, but also has a wide selection of striped shirts. I love this Equipment striped silk shirt that I wore with J Brand leather pants (similar here) and Celine bow heels. I’ve also worn this shirt last year with a leather skirt.
When I’m unbuttoning a lot like here, I love layering on dainty necklaces like here.
Dressed down my leather pants with a casual striped button down shirt with leather pants and denim as seen here. Free people has a similar striped shirt that’s currently on sale at Nordstrom for $58.50.
Another look mixing denim with a striped shirt. How do you guys style your striped shirts? Do you also wear them as much as I do?